Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shadows (A Lux Novella) - Jennifer L. Armentrout


The last thing Dawson Black expected was Bethany Williams. As a Luxen, an alien life form on Earth, human girls are…well, fun. But since the Luxen have to keep their true identities a secret, falling for one would be insane. Dangerous. Tempting. Undeniable.

Bethany can’t deny the immediate connection
between her and Dawson. And even though boys aren’t a complication she wants, she can’t stay away from him. Still, whenever they lock eyes, she’s drawn in. Captivated. Lured. Loved.

Dawson is keeping a secret that will change her existence…and put her life in jeopardy. But even he can’t stop risking everything for one human girl. Or from a fate that is as unavoidable as love itself.         



I thought this book would be so much better than it was. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but I know how it will end - they die - and that just makes me not want to read the book. I only made it halfway through before decideing that I should just stop and read something else. 

I still would encouurage you to read it if you like the Lux Series. 






Purchase this book at:




Keep your eyes open for Onyx!
Coming to a store near you on AUGUST 14, 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...