Monday, May 28, 2012

Hey All!

I'm back now!!!

It has been a crazy past couple of weeks with finals and starting my new job. But I somehow mangaged to survive and pass all my exams. 

Yesterday was graduation, so I am now an official graduate of high school. I wasn't nervous at all... I really don't see how anyone can be nervous at graduation. The school threw a post grad party for all the seniors and had some pretty awesome door prizes. Unfortunatly for the totally awesome stuff it was rigged. But whatever. A perfect end to a crappy four years.

College starts this fall and the nerves are already starting. For one, I have no clue what I want to do, but everyone says that's okay, so I hope they are right. And two, my rommates favourite TV  show is Jersy Shore... REALLY!?!?!?!?!? Why must the world toture me so? I already bang my head against a wall thinking about it.

And tomorrow is my eighteenth birthday... Woot woot! I can now be tried as an adult... not like I would do anything like that anyway... which reminds me, I need to get my drivers liscence renewed!

And... in twenty-two days I go to Spain for two whole weeks. I am very excited and nervous about that. I'm afraid I won't know what anyone is saying, but if thats the case just smile and nod, or say no comprende. Mi espaƱol no es muy bueno.

This summer I am also planning on going on a road trip with a few of my friends. I think we are going to Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone.

So this summer is totally packed full of fun filled new adventures!

Anyway to the booky part of my life. I have finally had some free time to read and I have chosen the book: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I only have the sample, but it is very good so far! Look for the review sometime in the near future!! :)

I have to finish setting up my new blog for when I'm in Spain. I'll upload photos and tell you about what I did that day. It is going to be awesome!!!! The trip of a lifetime!!!!!

I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...