Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Winter's Passage - Julie Kagawa


Meghan Chase used to be an ordinary girl...until she discovered that she is really a faery princess. After escaping from the clutches of the deadly Iron fey, Meghan must follow through on her promise to return to the equally dangerous Winter Court with her forbidden love, Prince Ash. But first, Meghan has one request: that they visit Puck--Meghan's best friend and servant of her father, King Oberon--who was gravely injured defending Meghan from the Iron Fey.

Yet Meghan and Ash's detour does not go unnoticed. They have caught the attention of an ancient, powerful hunter--a foe that even Ash may not be able to defeat....

* * *

This was really short, I actually read it in hour. But it was good. Julie developed the relationship with Ash more and it was just a good piece to have between The Iron King and The Iron Daughter.


This can only be purchased in eBook format.











2 comments:

  1. I have the entire series to date & have yet to read ANY of them! I know, I know. I am in shock too.
    Let me tell you! I am OBSESSED with her newest book "The Immortal Rules" OMGOMGOMG it beyond rocks!
    I normally don't go all gushy over a book but hot dawg this is a *&#!@$ good book!
    Now I am kickin myself for NOT reading the Iron Fey series sooner.
    Ur blog is seriously cute too. I love the colors and fonts.
    Awesome job!
    new follower.
    My W.O.W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it didn't come out to the end of this month?

      I love how she write so that you can connect with the character.

      Thanks! I wish I could get the font I used for Just Hidden Worlds to be the post title.

      I'll check out your WOW.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...